Yes, sure. Our website is free for all guests and users. To use our service, you don’t need to pay anything to anyone.
This is our first blog entry, and here is its summary:
1. Why Pricearchive.org was created?
2. What does Pricearchive.org offer to people? The list of opportunities we provide.
3. Explanations on some things users will see on the website.
You can change your account password here.
Frequently Asked Questions Answered
1. I want to use your service. Please tell me more about your website.
2. Why don’t you ask my email address or phone number during the signup process, as is usually the case with other websites?
3. How do I change my account password?
4. I forgot my account password. How do I get back to my account?
5. If I choose to track some price, I will have to specify my email adress or social media profile. How do you handle these data?
6. How often will I receive price drop notifications?
7. How many items can I track simultaneously?
8. Do you sell the products that you show on your website?
9. I’ve found an item in the AliExpress.com online store. How do I use your website to track its price?
10. May I use your website for free?
11. Do you provide API access to the data shown on your website? Are your data purchasable?
Source – https://www.pricearchive.org/faq
On this page you can find all Aliexpress.com categories on Pricearchive.org – https://www.pricearchive.org/aliexpress.com/categories
There you can find about 300 categories – about 16 millions products.